13 The Street
Car owner & driver
|Steyning Grammar School|
1977 – 1983
|5 O’ levels:||Maths & English (C)|
|Worthing Sixth Form College|
1983 – 1985
|2 A’ levels:||Economics (C)|
AAT Technician Stage passed 1991 MAAT – 1992
Imaginary Co Ltd – Management Accountant – October 1998 to date
c£12m turnover manufacturer of computer components. Two sites, one in Worthing, one in Docklands. 150 staff, five in accounts, based at Worthing head office.
- Reporting to the Financial Controller and supervising two staff.
- Production of budgets and cash flows for both sites.
- Variance analysis and standard costing.
- Producing three and six monthly forecasts.
- Working with factory managers to streamline systems.
- P&L and balance sheet preparation.
Large Company plc – Accountant – November 1990 to September 1998
c£20m turnover, UK office of European division of international food company.
- Reporting to the European Head of Management Accounts.
- Monthly management accounts and group reporting packages.
- Departmental expenditure reports.
- Completion of audit requirements to tight deadlines.
CV of [name] Continued
(Duties with Large Company plc)
- Control of stock take for £2.3m stock value and reconciliation of variances.
- Calculation of accruals and prepayments.
- Monitor gross profit to reduce anomalies in pricing.
Another Example Co Ltd – September 1986 to October 1990
c£28m turnover beverage producer with offices in UK and Germany. UK office with eight in accounts.
Senior Financial Analyst (1987 to October 1990)
- Reporting to the Financial Controller and supervising one employee.
- Production of brand profitability reports for budget purposes.
- Management of costing system and duty prices.
- Auditing bi-annual stock counts for all stock.
- Management of all payments made to HM Customs and Excise for duty.
- Maintaining balance sheet.
- Systems design and implementation.
Bought Ledger Clerk (1986 to 1987)
- Responsible for all marketing invoices and analysis of marketing activity.
- Reconciliation of petty cash book and cashbook analysis.
Temporary Assignments – September 1985 to August 1986
Worked as clerk for Lloyds Registrars for six months and then as temporary accounts assistant at a small manufacturing company in Worthing.
Sage 200, Navision
MS Office (Advanced Excel including pivots and lookups), PowerPoint
MRP11, SAP R3
Car owner, hobbies include scuba diving and currently learning to speak French.