This is an important role for a highly systems literate accountant, ideally with recent experience in SAP, to join a great finance team and support them through to project completion in May.
Reporting to the systems accountant you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with clearing the outstanding data cleansing tasks
- Run weekly checks of new vendors, sites, equipment, contacts and customers that have been created and cleanse the data if necessary
- Supporting the Internal Sales Team by assisting with entering sales orders onto Navision
- Re-entering open sales orders into SAP prior to the go live date
- Support the Service Team by assisting with entering Service Contracts onto Navision
- Re-entering open Service Contracts into SAP prior to the go live date
- Support the Finance Team with transactional tasks.
Our perfect candidate will have the following attributes, skills and experience:
- Experience of working in a finance or IT department
- Experience of ERP systems
- (Desirable) experience in SAP, CRM Microsoft Dynamics, and SAP Field Service Management (FSM) systems, in the incoming systems
- (Desirable) experience with Navision the outgoing system
- Excellent, proactive communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- (Desirable) Experience working in an industrial or manufacturing environment
- Ability to work on-site in Rustington (hours are 39 per week – 8am to 5pm Monday to Thursday, and 8am to 4pm on Fridays).
If you would like to find out more about this interesting assignment, please contact us now!
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary contract
Contract length: 3 months
Salary: £30,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
Work Location: Rustington
Expected start date: 19/02/2024