Purchase Ledger Assistant – Nordell
My client is Nordell, one of the UK’s leading independent plastics manufacturing and design refinement companies. The team in Worthing are dedicated to quality and innovation, offering a modern and supportive working environment. The head of finance is keen to bring in a new team member to run the accounts payable process on a temporary basis for between three and six months. Your key duties will include:
- Matching purchase invoices to POs prior to posting
- Coding and posting non-PO invoices
- Resolving queries to allow invoices to be approved for payment
- Ensuring all invoices and backup documentation are scanned/filed
- Creating month-end BACS payment batches
- Update AP ledger with all payments made to suppliers
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Entering details in GBP, EUR and USD
- Review and maintain aged creditor balances
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies
- Correspond with suppliers and respond to enquiries in a timely manner
- Ad hoc office administrative tasks as required.
To be considered for this varied and busy role, you will:
- Be highly organised and have fantastic attention to detail
- Have worked within an Accounts Payable position previously
- Be confident in working towards tight deadlines
- Work well under pressure
- Have experience of using Microsoft Office software.
If this sounds like you and you are ready for a fresh challenge, then we would love to hear from you!
Hours are 39 per week and this is an office-based position.