Project Administrator – Finecast Foundry
My client is Finecast Foundry Ltd., an award-winning innovative leader in the design, engineering and rapid prototype manufacture of high integrity castings. Following a significant expansion of the foundry facilities and investment in state-of-the-art equipment, the directors are looking for an experienced project administrator to provide a superb support service to the business.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Working closely with directors and managers to ensure the efficient running of all aspects of administration to support the manufacturing process from purchase to despatch and everything between
- Placing orders, keeping records updated and liaising with suppliers
- Issuing accurate despatch documentation
- Reviewing, monitoring and reporting on stock control
- Effective use of the MRP and Sage accounting systems
- Dealing with telephone/email enquiries from customers and suppliers as well as internal issues as they arise.
To be considered for this varied and important opportunity, you will be:
- A professional administrator with a genuine commitment to producing accurate work, meeting deadlines and to going the extra mile
- Proven experience in providing administrative support to all operational aspects of an industrial or manufacturing business
- Confident in the use of Excel and modern business/accounting applications
- A great communicator who enjoys providing an exceptionally high standard of service to both internal and external customers
- Diplomatic, determined and able to contribute positively to the team.
If you have experience in project/business administration and proven commitment to your previous employers, then this could be an ideal career move for you. We are looking for an exceptional person who is self-motivated and passionate about quality in all they do!
Please include a covering email with your CV explaining why you believe you are a good candidate for this terrific opportunity and what you feel you can bring to both the role and the business.
This is an office-based position and hours are 40 per week.