Payroll Manager – Botting & Co.
My client is Botting & Co., a modern accountancy practice which has a reputation for providing a superior accountancy, tax and payroll service to clients across many sectors in Sussex. The directors are now looking for an experienced payroll manager to join their friendly and supportive team in Littlehampton. This is a hybrid role, offering 25-30 hours per week which will be worked both in the office and remotely.
With complete responsibility for in excess of 250 client payrolls, your key duties will include:
- Maintaining, issuing and submitting payroll records for clients’ employees including HMRC compliance, deductions and NEST/pension contributions.
- Ensuring the timely and accurate processing of weekly, fortnightly and monthly payrolls and issuing payslips to employees.
- Sending HMRC submission reminders to clients.
- Dealing with client and employee enquiries.
- Year-end processes including the submission of P60s.
- Improving and developing processes and electronic systems to further enhance efficiency of the payroll service.
Our ideal candidate will be an accomplished payroll manager/controller who has proven success of working in a similar role with a busy payroll bureau or firm of accountants. You will be very self-motivated with a commitment to meeting deadlines and be passionate about customer service as well as being a great team player. If this sounds like you and you are keen to apply your expertise within a dedicated and exceptionally professional team, then we would love to hear from you.
Please note that the 25-30 hours will be worked over five days. Salary is £35,000 pro rata.