Part-time Management Accountant – TN UK Ltd.
My client is TN United Kingdom, Ltd., a subsidiary of Japanese manufacturing company, Tsubaki Nakashima. The company produces precision metrology products and has clients and suppliers across the globe. Working in a team of three, the UK management accountant reports to the plant manager and acts as business partner to the finance manager. You will help them to make tactical and strategic decisions by directing forecasting and planning in accordance with UK accounting principles and ultimately contributing to growth in revenue and earnings for the UK operation.
In this important role, your remit will include:
• Ensuring accurate product costings
• Monitoring on-going profitability for products, and reporting results
• Supplying data analysis and business support and communicating financial data to divisional leaders in relation to forecasting and budgeting
• Statutory and management accounts reports in relation to forecasting and budgeting
• Developing and monitoring key performance metrics, providing financial analysis to evaluate proposed programs and capital expenditure
• Working with the finance manager to analyse monthly operating results against budget
• Assisting with the coordination of internal and external audits for the TN UK business unit
• Developing procedures and systems to improve the effectiveness of the UK plant
• Supporting sales to produce accurate forecasting
• Working with the finance manager to liaise with key external service providers.
The successful person will bring the following skills, qualifications, and experience:
• CIMA/ACCA or ACA qualification (fully- or part-qualified) or with an equivalent level of practical experience gained in a manufacturing business
• Outstanding communication, interpersonal, managerial, analytical and leadership skills
• Successful track record of driving operating efficiencies through expert financial analysis
• Strategic thinking, accurate and reliable with a determination to meet deadlines and objectives and to contribute to business efficiencies
• Team player with high Integrity
• ‘Lean’ thinking skills – determined to contribute to continuous improvement
• ERP experience and advanced Excel skills
• Travel will be minimal but may be required from time to time.
If this challenging and rewarding role has caught your interest, then please forward your CV to us!
Please note that we are only able to reply to applicants who have directly relevant experience and live within an easy commute of Worthing in West Sussex. Hours are 20-25 over five days and the full-time salary is c£40-50,000.