PA to Partner, Matthews Hanton, c£45,000
My client is Matthews Hanton Ltd., a well-established accountancy practice in Bognor Regis which has a superb reputation for providing a wide range of businesses with accountancy, taxation and payroll services. The owner/director of the firm is looking for a high-calibre ACA or ACCA chartered accountant to become her personal assistant and to be a key player in the future success of the business.
Your remit will be wide-ranging and will include:
- Supporting and deputising for the director in all aspects of managing the firm, both from an operational and technical perspective.
- Ensuring clients receive a superb service at all times and that the team are working efficiently.
- Meeting and speaking with clients to resolve queries and to provide advice and guidance.
- Developing a client portfolio with hands-on involvement in all aspects of associated accountancy, tax and compliance. Assisting the director in identifying new business opportunities.
The successful candidate for this important role will be:
- An accomplished ACA or ACCA qualified accountant with proven success in a modern Practice.
- Committed to ensuring fantastic customer service at all times.
- A strong technical accountant while also being commercially-minded.
- A great communicator who enjoys a client-facing role.
- A natural leader who brings the best out of people.
- Highly driven and self-motivated.
- Ambitious and career-minded with a real desire to progress.
Highly proficient in the application and development of accounting applications such as Sage, Xero and QuickBooks.
If you are ready for a fresh challenge with a modern, dynamic and exceptionally friendly firm of accountants, then this could be a perfect career move for you!
Please note that this is an office-based position. Hours are 8:30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, with 40 minutes’ lunch. Holiday allowance is six weeks.