Secure Site UK, Marketing Assistant, Worthing, £25,000
My client is Secure Site, a successful privately-owned security company which provides uniformed, electronic and physical security services to customers in a wide range of sectors across the country. The marketing manager is looking for a tenacious and self-motivated assistant to further strengthen his team and to be a key player in lead generation, marketing and customer relationship management.
Your remit will include:
- Generating business leads in line with marketing strategy
- Assisting in the implementation of the marketing plan and its delivery
- Creating marketing content and reviewing/measuring effectiveness along with the production of reports
- Championing new marketing initiatives
- Assisting in the development of the CRM system with all associated measures in order to increase sales
- Working closely with the sales team and other colleagues to ensure business development tools and resources are used to their best advantage.
The ideal candidate for this challenging and rewarding position will be a graduate in marketing, or a sales/business development assistant who would like to develop their career with a marketing focus. This is a superb starting role for someone who is bright and hard-working, as well as being keen to learn and to develop marketing skills. You’ll be willing to be involved in a wide range of projects and on-going marketing tasks and will be expected to take responsibility for completing work on time and in full. You’ll also be a team player who wants to contribute to the success of the marketing function in the business and be happy to work in a fast-paced environment.
In return for your talents and contribution, you will receive a competitive package and the opportunity to join a friendly and supportive company which is leading the way in its field.
Please note that hours are 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, and holiday allowance is 20 days per year.