Harwoods Group, Purchase Ledger Assistant, £23,000
My client is Harwoods Group, the south’s leading motor dealership group which represents prestigious marques such as Land Rover, Jaguar, Audi, Bentley, Volvo, Aston Martin and McLaren. Based at the company’s head office in Pulborough, the accounts office team really pulls together to provide a fantastic accounting service to 20 dealerships and accident repair centres ‐ from Kent to the New Forest. Due to continued business growth, the purchase ledger supervisor is looking for an experienced purchase ledger or general accounts assistant to further strengthen her team.
Your key duties will be:
– Reconciling manufacturer accounts
– Processing supplier invoices & maintaining purchase ledger supplier accounts
– Dealing with internal and external queries
– Filing and office administration
– Preparing pay runs & Direct Debit runs
– Month end reconciliations and closing ledger
– Other duties as required.
Our ideal candidate will have at least one year’s recent experience of working in a purchase ledger or general accountancy position with a medium‐sized or large company and be a confident user of IT. You will also be an efficient and accurate worker with a really positive and helpful attitude. If this sounds like you and you would relish a varied role with a fabulous company, then we would love to hear from you!