Finance Manager – Dukes Education, Hove
Dukes Education is a family of schools and educators, brought together by a common purpose: to give children the foundations for an extraordinary life, through education. The finance director of Little Dukes is looking for a finance manager to join her team and to manage the accounts for a group of three beautiful day nurseries in Hove.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Monthly management accounts, including accruals,prepayments, and all balance sheet reconciliations
• Monthly forecasting
• Annual budgeting
• Overseeing the preparation of payroll information for the payroll company
• Purchase ledger – weekly payment runs, invoice checkingand monthly supplier reconciliations
• Sales ledger – overseeing the preparation of invoices and credit control
• Other ad hoc reconciliations
• Maintenance of the nursery software system, FAMLY
• Application requests for government nursery funding.
Our ideal candidate for this varied and rewarding position will be:
• AAT qualified or with an equivalent level of accountancy qualification
• A self-motivated finance/accounts manager who is happy working on their own initiative
• IT proficient, particularly in modern accounting applications and Excel
• A great communicator and team player who shares responsibility for objectives and owns a problem.
If this has sparked your interest and you are keen for a new challenge, then we would love to hear from you!