Finance Assistant – Little Dukes
Dukes Education is a family of schools and educators, brought together by a common purpose: to give children the foundations for an extraordinary life, through education. The finance manager of Little Dukes is looking for a finance assistant to support her in managing the accounts for a group of three beautiful day nurseries in Hove.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Purchase ledger – weekly payment runs, invoice checkingand monthly supplier reconciliations
• Sales ledger – preparation of invoices and credit control
• Ad hoc reconciliations
• Maintenance of the nursery software system, FAMLY
• Liaising with parents regarding accounts matters
• Processing application requests for government nursery funding.
Our ideal candidate for this varied and rewarding position will be:
• An experienced accounts / finance assistant with a commercial accounting background
• A self-motivated person who is happy working on their own initiative
• IT proficient, particularly in modern accounting applications and Excel
• A great communicator and team player who shares responsibility for objectives and owns a problem.
If this has sparked your interest and you are keen for a new challenge, then we would love to hear from you!