My client is Windlesham House School, one of the country’s leading independent preparatory schools, set in a beautiful 68 acre country estate on the South Downs. As the oldest prep school in the country (est. 1837), Windlesham House has always led the way in embracing the new. The bursary team now have a vacancy for a bright and conscientious accounts assistant to take on a very key role in the smooth running of the accounts function.
Your duties will include:
- Purchase ledger processing, preparing the payment runs and organising payments
- Expense claim analysis and company credit card management
- Controlling the Amazon and eBay accounts
- Banking and posting daily bank transactions
- Supporting the management accounting process, monthly journals and reconciliations
- Invoicing and allocating payments
- General accounts and office administration duties as required to support the bursar and other colleagues.
Our ideal candidate will be a versatile accounts assistant with recent experience in purchase ledger and daily accounting. You will be very committed to doing a great job and have an eye for detail, as well as a passion for producing quality work at all times.
Sounds like you? Then we would love to hear from you! Please contact us now for a full job description.
Please note that you will need to be a driver with your own transport as the school is in a rural setting. This is an office based position – 37.5 hours per week.