Assistant Credit Controller, Rug Doctor
My client is Rug Doctor, a leading international business with operations and distributors across the world.
As a key part of the Worthing facility’s finance team, you will manage efficient and effective debt collection on an assigned portfolio of accounts in order to achieve commitment to pay and ultimately a healthy cash flow.
In summary, your responsibilities will include:
- Allocating cash received and recording in batches for processing by the US, including Euros and ‘Stripe’ online payments
- Detailed recording of debit and credit notes to minimise losses
- Promptly release held orders on receipt of payment
- Ensuring AR and Bad Debt accounts are reconciled
- Data cleansing for accurate record keeping
- Performing credit risk, credit rating and assign credit limit for customers
- Running reports and graphs on a monthly basis and promptly recording payments received
- Ensuring direct debits are processed accurately and in a timely manner
- Meeting with FD and MD as required for AR updates
- Prioritising and managing challenging workloads whilst maintaining a high level of customer service and satisfaction.
To be successful in this important role, you will have proven experience in AR and credit control and be a self-motivated person who is determined to achieve payments in a timely manner and takes full ownership of the processes involved. You will be a great communicator and team player with a flexible and positive attitude.
Sounds like you? Then we would love to hear from you!
Please apply if you have directly relevant experience and already live within a reasonable commute of East Worthing business park (the office is five minutes’ walk from East Worthing station). Hours are 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, and home working will be available after three months’ satisfactory performance (two days home / three days office).