Accounts Assistant – Strings & Things
I am delighted to be recruiting for my wonderful client, Strings & Things Ltd., a successful import and wholesale distribution company which was established in 1976. The FD and team are looking for a brilliant accounts and administration assistant, ideally with some audit experience (either in practice or the private sector) to support the team with general bookkeeping, audit preparation and on-line sales administration.
Your key duties will be:
- Assisting with bookkeeping.
- Monthly Internal Audit and Annual External Audit File Preparation.
- Working within a team reconciling banks, debtors and creditors schedules monthly for management accounts.
- Working with colleagues to ensure inventory is controlled efficiently and helping with stock control reviews.
- Amazon administration and reconciling remittances.
- Use of Microsoft Dynamics and extensive use of Excel.
- General office and administrative duties.
Our ideal candidate for this varied role will be:
- Very confident and proficient in the use of Excel (to include ODBC queries, Lookups, If statements & Pivot tables).
- An experienced bookkeeper or accounts assistant who ideally has audit experience.
- Familiarity with the administrative aspects of working with Amazon Vendor Central, from PO acknowledgement & shipping through to Invoicing and dispute resolution.
- Comfortable working independently in a busy environment.
- A strong communicator with excellent customer and interpersonal skills.
- Experienced in the use of MS Dynamics (not essential).
- An all-rounder who is happy to undertake a variety of administrative and accounting duties.
If you are ready for a fresh challenge and feel confident in your ability to thrive in this role, then we would love to hear from you!