Accounts Assistant, Pulborough
My client is a leading business in its field and has a team of dedicated accounts assistants based at head office in Pulborough. The accounts assistant will join the purchase ledger supervisor as a key player in her team. Your key tasks will be:
- Daily input of invoices.
- Account reconciliations.
- Email correspondence.
- Setting up payments and liaising with suppliers and colleagues at branch offices.
- Monthly procedures and closing ledger.
We would love to hear from you if you have at least one year’s accounts experience and are:
- An accurate worker who takes real pride in producing work to a really high standard.
- A positive team player who is helpful and supportive to colleagues and external contacts.
- Very computer literate with strong Excel skills.
If you would like to join a successful company which takes pride in its superb reputation and would also also like to be part of a terrific team of people, then this could be the ideal next job for you!
Hours are full-time – 9am to 5:30pm and will be office based. Salary is £23,0000.