Accounts Assistant – Harwoods Group
My client is Harwoods Group, the south’s leading motor dealership group which represents prestigious marques such as Land Rover, Jaguar, Audi, Bentley, Volvo, Aston Martin and McLaren. Based at the company’s head office in Pulborough, the accounts office team really pulls together to provide a fantastic accounting service to 20 dealerships and accident repair centres – from Kent to the New Forest.
Due to continued business growth, the supervisor is looking for an experienced accounts assistant to further strengthen her team.
Your key duties will be:
- Daily cash posting
- BACS payments
- Monthly reconciliations of vehicle creditors to manufacturer statements
- Maintaining vehicle debtors / creditors
- Input of warranty information and vehicle bonus credit notes
- Reconciliation of manufacturer accounts
- Supplier invoice processing and sales ledger duties
- Reconciling petty cash
- Internal vehicle transfers
- Assisting supervisors and colleagues with other accounts duties as required.
To be considered for this important role you will have at least two years’ recent accounts experience and be a great team player with strong IT / spreadsheet skills.
If this sounds like you and you are ready for a fresh challenge with a friendly and supportive team, then we would love to hear from you!
Unfortunately we can only reply to candidates who already live within an easy drive of Pulborough and who have directly relevant experience.