Accounts Assistant – Cadet Direct
My client is Cadet Direct, a successful privately-owned business which is a leading supplier of military clothing, footwear and equipment to the UK’s regular, reserve and cadet forces. The head office team is friendly and supportive, offering customers a fantastic service at all stages of their experience.
The accounts assistant position will suit an enthusiastic and motivated individual with a desire to learn, and will involve:
- Credit control
- Inputting invoices / supplier statements
- Customer refunds
- Importing data
- Allocating payments
- Bank reconciliation – Amazon / PayPal
- Administrative tasks
- Assisting the accounts manager with daily accounting tasks.
A bright accounts assistant with at least 2 years’ experience in accounts or payroll, you will also possess the following qualities and abilities:
- Excellent telephone and written communication skills
- Proficiency in the use of Excel and Sage 50, or a similar accounts package
- Strong numeracy skills
- Highly organised, focused, and able to prioritise tasks
- Able to work on your own initiative and a great team player
- Attention to detail, achieving high levels of accuracy.
If this sounds like you, are you are ready for a fresh challenge, then we would love to hear from you!
Working hours are 22 per week and this is an office-based position in Crowborough. Please specify which hours/days you are available to work when you submit your CV.